Quick update... We're in a holding pattern at the moment. I've received some funding for pre-production (National Marine Sanctuary Foundation). I have a constant flow of interest and it takes time to shop any project, especially right now. I'm looking for corporate sponsorship at the moment. There are a few foundations and NGO's that are looking at the project as well. I remain hopeful. It may be that we don't go into full production until next summer. I'm still optimistic that there could be some footage that comes from the cameras that are in place up in Alaska with rescue teams there. 

I will continue to post here as it unfolds.